Monday, January 28, 2013

Thank You - PS Style

Hello!

I had a chance to play along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect challenge tonight.  I thought it was appropriate to make a thank you card.  As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I am so grateful and thankful to everyone who has been so sweet and supportive toward me since I took the big plunge and started my blog last month. 

Here is the inspiration photo:


And here's my take:



Thank you again to everyone who has taken time time to look at my cards, and to those who have taken the time to leave me such thoughtful and encouraging comments!  I appreciate it so much!

See you again soon - I'm going to try to sneak in another challenge (or two?) this week.
Shannon

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love your mix of stamps! Great take on the inspiration photo! :) Thanks for playing along with the SPARKS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon,
    First, your heart-warming 'thank you' post is appreciated more than you can possibly realize! From brightening my day, to sharing the link of another 'inspirer' (is that a word??) found in Barb, at Barbles blog - I'm completely tickled pink! Knowing you read, and were encouraged, by our comments, and having you respond in turn, reveals that the spirit of reciprocity is alive and well! Again, thank you!

    Your little moose here is exponentially adorable; indeed, adorable+++!! I want to give him smooches! You've captured elements of the inspiration photo in a most clever, super cute fashion. Actually, the more I look at him, the more giggly I feel. Yes indeed, you've rocked it with this challenge!!

    I'm glad you have 'challenge fever' (I'm 'suffering' from it a bit, as well, but my symptoms don't result in cards as amazing as yours) because we have the delight that comes with seeing what you create.

    For inspiring, sharing, thanking and encouraging - big hugs!! Looking forward to seeing more of your little treasures. Oh yes, my 'start a blog' thinking is rapidly moving to the 'nearly ready to take the plunge' stage...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe you've only been blogging for a month!! HOOOOOOOOOORAY and I'm so glad that I get to stop by when you link up to the PSS challenges:)

    LOVE LOVE LOVE this card--- fun design! Those moose lips crack me up! FAB x10000! THANKS so much for joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- hope you join in the fun with this week's polka dot challenge:) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I appreciate them so much!